This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Multiple Hash V1.4

Rating: No reviews yet
Downloads: 924
Change Set: 76853
Released: Sep 25, 2011
Updated: Mar 22, 2012 by kmartin
Dev status: Stable Help Icon

Recommended Download

Application SetupMultipleHash2012_V1.4.exe
application, 232K, uploaded Mar 22, 2012 - 210 downloads

Other Available Downloads

Application SetupMultipleHash2005_V1.4.exe
application, 215K, uploaded Sep 25, 2011 - 62 downloads
Application SetupMultipleHash2008_V1.4.exe
application, 219K, uploaded Sep 25, 2011 - 652 downloads

Release Notes

This release is to include support for SQL 2012, and improve the UI.

It is backwards compatible with previous versions, and increments the component version to 4.
This means that any package created with this version will not execute on a preceding version.
It will automatically upgrade a package from a preceding version to version 4 on execution (unsaved), or editing with BIDS (saved).

The storage of LineageID's has been changed from a string of numbers (1,2,3,4) to a string of hashed numbers (#1,#2,#3,#4) to ensure a smooth upgrade to Denali.

The testing coverage is as follows:
Execution of code within DTExec = 97% (the remaining 3% requires DTExec failure conditions).
GUI code within BIDS = 92% (the remaining 8% either requires BIDS failure conditions, or forcing invalid values into enum's).

The Denali installer has been replaced with the SQL 2012 installer built from SQL 2012 RTM.

If you have used the Denali installer for packages that you wish to now use the SQL 2012 release version, then you MUST manually edit the dtsx file and replace the text string MultipleHashDenali with MultipleHash2012

Reviews for this release

No reviews yet for this release.