This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Denali?

Aug 5, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Hi,

I've been using the component for a few months and love it.  I was curious if you are going to add support for Denali/SQL Server 2011. 

Thanks,

--Aaron @Vendoran

Coordinator
Aug 12, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Aaron,

The Denali code has been checked in, but I need to test it before I release a version of it.

Keith.

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2011 at 4:28 AM

Aaron,

It's going to take a bit longer that I expected.  My initial testing using Denali seemed to work, but then I started losing my LineageID's.  The reason is that between SQL 2008 and SQL Denali, Microsoft have changed the DTSX file format, and LineageID's are no longer "fixed".

I am going to have to write code to detect that a SSIS Package has been "upgraded" from 2005/2008 to Denali, and change from LineageID's to refId's instead.  Plus all code that uses LineageID's has to be changed to refId's.

Keith.

Aug 15, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Thanks for the update Keith.  When you get there, I'll be happy to help test in any way that I can.

Thanks,

--Aaron

Coordinator
Aug 21, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Aaron,

I have uploaded a Beta version of Multiple Hash for Denali.

There is a Release and Debug versions, with the Debug version having a lot of Information messages turned on in the Pre/Post and Execute stages.

If you go to the Downloads tab it's at the top of the list, but is not the release that comes up by default.

http://ssismhash.codeplex.com/releases/view/72063

Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Keith.

Coordinator
Sep 25, 2011 at 12:19 PM

I have released V1.4, which includes Denali support.

Keith.

Marked as answer by kmartin on 7/8/2014 at 6:33 AM